Office Fit Outs in Hampshire & West Sussex
Moving office and looking for a trusted supplier to fit out your new space? Having an office refresh and looking for tailored furniture design to suit your requirements? Office Kit have a wealth of experience to expertly fit out your new premises with stylish and highly functional furniture to the highest quality. Whether it’s a small, one room refit or a whole building installation, Office Kit can cater to refits of all sizes. Read below for just a few examples of our recent office fit outs in Hampshire.
Client: Cams Hill School, Porchester
What we did (see main picture):
- Dismantled and recycled the school’s old reception furniture.
- Designed and constructed a bespoke reception counter made to the clients specification to incorporate wheel chair access, top box filing units, pigeon holes and work space for four personnel. (see main picture)
- Installation took place out of school hours to minimise disruption.
“Looks fantastic, great functionality and visitors to the school have been extremely impressed!” – Head teacher.
Client: Alcatel – Lucent Telecom Ltd, Guildhall London
What we did:
- Refurbishment of 8 meeting rooms.
- Flip top tables finished in maple wood veneer were used to maximise flexibility of each room.
- Power and data units were fitted to each table and hidden under a matching wood veneer flap.
- High grade leather swivel chairs were used to maximise personal comfort.
“From start to finish it was a seamless fit out with all our requirements met” – Peter Harris, Facilities Manager
- Relocation of existing furniture from Maidenhead to Ipswich.
- Dismantled, transported and reinstalled at the clients new premises.
- Supply of 40 new mesh back operator task chairs and 10 metal storage cupboards
“From the initial meeting Office Kit managed the entire relocation and installation professionally and successfully” Simon Bryce, Facilities Manager
Client: Highlands Medical Centre, Fareham
What we did:
- Supply 50 beech frame chairs for the doctors waiting room
- Special vinyl fabric was used so seats can easily be cleaned and cater to high traffic areas
“Our waiting area looks great and our patients are very happy with the results. Great service from Office Kit.” Amanda Gray, Practice Manager